John Travolta Denies Sexual Assault
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 19
- Photo: NICK UT/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Kevan Brooks / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: AP1/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks13 of 19
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 19
- Photo: Paramount Pictures16 of 19
- Photo: © Rahav Segev/Retna Ltd.17 of 19
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: Naked DatingMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:22:00 AM
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&aMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 5:37:00 AM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Watch This Tonight: Naked Dating
By Wonderwall Editors
John Travolta has filed court documents denying that in 2009 he exposed himself to a masseur and offered the man $12,000 in hush money.
The actor is demanding that the cruise ship employee, Fabian Zanzi, cover Travolta's legal fees stemming from the lawsuit he brought against him in June, according to TMZ. Travolta maintains that although he was on the ship, the story is a fabrication and the lawsuit should be dismissed.
When Zanzi first came forward with the allegations, Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer, said in a statement to TMZ: "This is another ludicrous lawsuit with inane claims. It is obvious that Mr. Zanzi and his lawyers are looking for their 15 minutes of fame."
RELATED: Long-Lasting Celeb Couples
Travolta and singer filed the court documents on Friday.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHits and Misses
From Crowd Ignite