John Travolta Denies Sexual Assault
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 19
- Photo: NICK UT/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Kevan Brooks / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: AP1/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks13 of 19
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 19
- Photo: Paramount Pictures16 of 19
- Photo: © Rahav Segev/Retna Ltd.17 of 19
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films Down
By Wonderwall Editors
John Travolta has filed court documents denying that in 2009 he exposed himself to a masseur and offered the man $12,000 in hush money.
The actor is demanding that the cruise ship employee, Fabian Zanzi, cover Travolta's legal fees stemming from the lawsuit he brought against him in June, according to TMZ. Travolta maintains that although he was on the ship, the story is a fabrication and the lawsuit should be dismissed.
When Zanzi first came forward with the allegations, Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer, said in a statement to TMZ: "This is another ludicrous lawsuit with inane claims. It is obvious that Mr. Zanzi and his lawyers are looking for their 15 minutes of fame."
RELATED: Long-Lasting Celeb Couples
Travolta and singer filed the court documents on Friday.
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite