John Travolta Once Banned From Peninsula Hotel Spa: Report
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet2 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 12
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
A fourth masseur has come forward with sexual misconduct allegations against John Travolta.
Former Peninsula Hotel employee Michael Caputo tells the New York Daily News the actor, 58, was placed on the swanky hotel spa's blacklist for over three years because of "inappropriate behavior" around spa staff.
"Travolta would always request a man for his massage, but after a while no one would take him," Caputo shares. "It got to the point where they couldn't find any men to take him, and they had to ban him."
According to Caputo, male employees accused the star of "removing his towel, grinding against the massage table and lifting his butt in the air."
"These are signs to a massage therapist he was trying to see how much he could get away with," the former masseur explains. "They went to management."
Following a complaint to hotel officials, Caputo says Travolta was eventually removed from the blacklist.
A rep for the Peninsula did not respond to the Daily News' requests for comment regarding Caputo's claims.
Prior to Caputo's allegations, Travolta's team was already struggling to do damage control after three other masseurs--a former cruise ship employee, as well as massage therapists in Atlanta and California--came forward earlier this week with similar tales about inappropriate encounters with the actor.
Travolta's attorney, Marty Singer, tells the Daily News these latest accusations are nonsense, adding that his client has been back to the spa within the last six months.
"If he was banned, do you think he'd ever go back? He's never been banned, I guarantee you ... The hotel never told John he was banned, and John never acted improperly," Singer argued, adding that Caputo is nothing more than a "disgruntled employee" hoping for his fifteen minutes.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: John Travolta Once Banned From Peninsula Hotel Spa: Report
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite