John Travolta Once Banned From Peninsula Hotel Spa: Report
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet2 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 12
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:48:06 PM
- Tom Cruise Has a Painful 'Groundhog Day' in 'Edge of Tomorrow' TMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:24:59 PM
- 'Doctor Who' Christmas Special Trailer: Matt Smith's Goodbye (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:15:13 PM
- ABC Family Names Tom Ascheim as PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:13:56 PM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (
A fourth masseur has come forward with sexual misconduct allegations against John Travolta.
Former Peninsula Hotel employee Michael Caputo tells the New York Daily News the actor, 58, was placed on the swanky hotel spa's blacklist for over three years because of "inappropriate behavior" around spa staff.
"Travolta would always request a man for his massage, but after a while no one would take him," Caputo shares. "It got to the point where they couldn't find any men to take him, and they had to ban him."
According to Caputo, male employees accused the star of "removing his towel, grinding against the massage table and lifting his butt in the air."
"These are signs to a massage therapist he was trying to see how much he could get away with," the former masseur explains. "They went to management."
Following a complaint to hotel officials, Caputo says Travolta was eventually removed from the blacklist.
A rep for the Peninsula did not respond to the Daily News' requests for comment regarding Caputo's claims.
Prior to Caputo's allegations, Travolta's team was already struggling to do damage control after three other masseurs--a former cruise ship employee, as well as massage therapists in Atlanta and California--came forward earlier this week with similar tales about inappropriate encounters with the actor.
Travolta's attorney, Marty Singer, tells the Daily News these latest accusations are nonsense, adding that his client has been back to the spa within the last six months.
"If he was banned, do you think he'd ever go back? He's never been banned, I guarantee you ... The hotel never told John he was banned, and John never acted improperly," Singer argued, adding that Caputo is nothing more than a "disgruntled employee" hoping for his fifteen minutes.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: John Travolta Once Banned From Peninsula Hotel Spa: Report
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite