John Travolta Sex Accusers' Lawyer Says He Can Prove Actor Was in LA
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP3 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/AP6 of 10
- Photo: PH3/HSS/Patrick Hoffmann/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Francois Mori/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
The attorney representing the two masseurs accusing John Travolta of sexual battery and harassment, is challenging the actor's attorney's claim that Travolta was not in town at the time of one of the alleged attacks, insisting he has evidence to prove otherwise, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
As previously reported, Travolta is being sued by two masseurs who claim they were both sexually assaulted by the "Grease" star. Travolta's attorney, Marty Singer, has vehemently denied the allegations in both lawsuits, branding both men as liars.
Singer has scheduled a deposition for one of the masseurs, but the unidentified man's attorney says it's too early in the proceedings for his client to do a formal interview and that they need more time to prepare.
In court documents, obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com, Singer has scheduled a deposition for "John Doe #1" at his office in Century City on May 17.
"The deposition shall continue from day-to-day, Saturdays and Sundays and holidays excepted, until completed," the documents read. "Please take further notice that said deposition may be recorded on videotape ... and may be transcribed and transmitted to counsel simultaneously by Live Notes or a similar program."
However, Okorie Okorocha, the attorney representing both accusers, fired off an email to Singer stating, "In all Federal Courts in the United States, pursuant to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, also called "FRCP" for short, you CANNOT commence discovery, such as depositions, until compliance with FRCP or Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 26 and 30, the former usually requires a significant amount of time to complete."
And when it comes to Singer's claim that Travolta was thousands of miles away when the alleged attack occurred, Okorocha is coming out swinging.
"I can prove and have evidence that John Travolta was in Los Angeles on January 16 when he sexually assaulted my client," Okorocha tells RadarOnline.com. "I'm aware that Mr. Travolta's lawyer says he was in New York City on that date, but we have information that will prove that he was in Los Angeles on that day.
"The credit card receipt that Mr. Travolta says proves he was in New York City has a time stamp of 11:38 p.m., our complaint clearly says the assault occurred in the morning of January 16. This credit card receipt proves absolutely nothing, and it doesn't account for the day of January 16.
"My client was sexually assaulted at 10am, Travolta could make it to New York on horseback in that time," Okorocha asserts.
Okorocha is standing by his clients and says, "If Marty Singer thinks he can sue me on the validity of Mr. Travolta's denials, and if he wants to file the lawsuit now, I will give him a waiver allowing him to proceed with it at this stage of the case, even though under California law he has to wait until he wins the case, and that absolutely won't be happening. It will never happen, he won't win, so we might as well get it over with now. Bring it on."
Travolta has been married to actress Kelly Preston since 1991. The couple's oldest child, Jett, died in 2009. The couple have two other children, daughter, Ella Bleu, and their toddler son, Benjamin, born in 2010.
Both plaintiffs are seeking $2 million dollars in damages and are prepared to let a jury decide who is telling the truth.
MORE FROM RADAR:
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
We look back at the Kardashian clan's Greek yachting trip on April 27.Watch Video »
Will Sharon and Ozzy's marriage survive his addiction issues? Get the latest on the tabloid reports on Replay.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite