John Travolta Sex Accusers' Lawyer Says He Can Prove Actor Was in LA
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP3 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/AP6 of 10
- Photo: PH3/HSS/Patrick Hoffmann/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Francois Mori/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive ProducersMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:08:58 PM
- Carole King Hits D.C. for Gershwin Salute MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:03:12 PM
- Zac Efron Will Get Busted With Cocaine in Fox's 'Narc'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:00:27 PM
- Universal's 'Endless Love' Hitting Theaters on Valentine's DayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:47:06 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive Producers
The attorney representing the two masseurs accusing John Travolta of sexual battery and harassment, is challenging the actor's attorney's claim that Travolta was not in town at the time of one of the alleged attacks, insisting he has evidence to prove otherwise, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
As previously reported, Travolta is being sued by two masseurs who claim they were both sexually assaulted by the "Grease" star. Travolta's attorney, Marty Singer, has vehemently denied the allegations in both lawsuits, branding both men as liars.
Singer has scheduled a deposition for one of the masseurs, but the unidentified man's attorney says it's too early in the proceedings for his client to do a formal interview and that they need more time to prepare.
In court documents, obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com, Singer has scheduled a deposition for "John Doe #1" at his office in Century City on May 17.
"The deposition shall continue from day-to-day, Saturdays and Sundays and holidays excepted, until completed," the documents read. "Please take further notice that said deposition may be recorded on videotape ... and may be transcribed and transmitted to counsel simultaneously by Live Notes or a similar program."
However, Okorie Okorocha, the attorney representing both accusers, fired off an email to Singer stating, "In all Federal Courts in the United States, pursuant to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, also called "FRCP" for short, you CANNOT commence discovery, such as depositions, until compliance with FRCP or Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 26 and 30, the former usually requires a significant amount of time to complete."
And when it comes to Singer's claim that Travolta was thousands of miles away when the alleged attack occurred, Okorocha is coming out swinging.
"I can prove and have evidence that John Travolta was in Los Angeles on January 16 when he sexually assaulted my client," Okorocha tells RadarOnline.com. "I'm aware that Mr. Travolta's lawyer says he was in New York City on that date, but we have information that will prove that he was in Los Angeles on that day.
"The credit card receipt that Mr. Travolta says proves he was in New York City has a time stamp of 11:38 p.m., our complaint clearly says the assault occurred in the morning of January 16. This credit card receipt proves absolutely nothing, and it doesn't account for the day of January 16.
"My client was sexually assaulted at 10am, Travolta could make it to New York on horseback in that time," Okorocha asserts.
Okorocha is standing by his clients and says, "If Marty Singer thinks he can sue me on the validity of Mr. Travolta's denials, and if he wants to file the lawsuit now, I will give him a waiver allowing him to proceed with it at this stage of the case, even though under California law he has to wait until he wins the case, and that absolutely won't be happening. It will never happen, he won't win, so we might as well get it over with now. Bring it on."
Travolta has been married to actress Kelly Preston since 1991. The couple's oldest child, Jett, died in 2009. The couple have two other children, daughter, Ella Bleu, and their toddler son, Benjamin, born in 2010.
Both plaintiffs are seeking $2 million dollars in damages and are prepared to let a jury decide who is telling the truth.
MORE FROM RADAR:
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite