John Travolta Sex Accuser's Lawyer Says His Client Is Willing To Settle For $250k
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet2 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: AP1/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, R
The unidentified masseur made the blockbuster claims against Travolta several days after another anonymous man filed a similar lawsuit against the "Grease" star. Both men are seeking $2 million in damages.
The second masseur is being represented by Okorie Okorocha, the same attorney who filed the initial sexual battery lawsuit against the Oscar-nominated actor. According to the lawsuit, which was filed Tuesday morning in Federal Court in Los Angeles, the second alleged victim claims that while working at an unspecified resort in Atlanta on Jan. 28, 2012, he did an in-room massage on Travolta.
"My client will settle for $250k to make this go away quickly and without having any further action being taken in this case," Okorocha tells RadarOnline.com exclusively. "My client wants his life back and for that to happen at this point we would be willing to accept a settlement. I have been speaking with Marty Singer about establishing the ground rules for arbitration/mediation in this case. We haven't agreed on anything yet, or which private judge will hear the case. I want it to be one judge, Marty Singer would like more than one judge. These are sticking points that we can work out if this case doesn't settle. I haven't discussed any settlement figures with Marty yet but I anticipate we will be having those discussions very soon.
"Look my client is a very tall man, weighs about 300 pounds and is also a personal trainer so a private judge could absolutely look at him and wonder how much in damages he really suffered. If this could settle quickly, well, obviously, that would be the best result for all parties involved," Okorocha says.
The first man who filed a sexual assault lawsuit against Travolta was dropped by Okorocha Friday. As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, the man admitted he was wrong about the date of the alleged attack.
Travolta has been married to actress Kelly Preston since 1991. The couple's oldest child, Jett, died in 2009. The couple has two other children, daughter, Ella Bleu, and their toddler son, Benjamin, born in 2010.
Marty Singer could not be reached for comment.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite