John Travolta Sex Accuser's Lawyer Says His Client Is Willing To Settle For $250k
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet2 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: AP1/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army VetsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army Vets
The unidentified masseur made the blockbuster claims against Travolta several days after another anonymous man filed a similar lawsuit against the "Grease" star. Both men are seeking $2 million in damages.
The second masseur is being represented by Okorie Okorocha, the same attorney who filed the initial sexual battery lawsuit against the Oscar-nominated actor. According to the lawsuit, which was filed Tuesday morning in Federal Court in Los Angeles, the second alleged victim claims that while working at an unspecified resort in Atlanta on Jan. 28, 2012, he did an in-room massage on Travolta.
"My client will settle for $250k to make this go away quickly and without having any further action being taken in this case," Okorocha tells RadarOnline.com exclusively. "My client wants his life back and for that to happen at this point we would be willing to accept a settlement. I have been speaking with Marty Singer about establishing the ground rules for arbitration/mediation in this case. We haven't agreed on anything yet, or which private judge will hear the case. I want it to be one judge, Marty Singer would like more than one judge. These are sticking points that we can work out if this case doesn't settle. I haven't discussed any settlement figures with Marty yet but I anticipate we will be having those discussions very soon.
"Look my client is a very tall man, weighs about 300 pounds and is also a personal trainer so a private judge could absolutely look at him and wonder how much in damages he really suffered. If this could settle quickly, well, obviously, that would be the best result for all parties involved," Okorocha says.
The first man who filed a sexual assault lawsuit against Travolta was dropped by Okorocha Friday. As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, the man admitted he was wrong about the date of the alleged attack.
Travolta has been married to actress Kelly Preston since 1991. The couple's oldest child, Jett, died in 2009. The couple has two other children, daughter, Ella Bleu, and their toddler son, Benjamin, born in 2010.
Marty Singer could not be reached for comment.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite