John Travolta Sex Accuser's Lawyer Says His Client Is Willing To Settle For $250k
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet2 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: AP1/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our F
The unidentified masseur made the blockbuster claims against Travolta several days after another anonymous man filed a similar lawsuit against the "Grease" star. Both men are seeking $2 million in damages.
The second masseur is being represented by Okorie Okorocha, the same attorney who filed the initial sexual battery lawsuit against the Oscar-nominated actor. According to the lawsuit, which was filed Tuesday morning in Federal Court in Los Angeles, the second alleged victim claims that while working at an unspecified resort in Atlanta on Jan. 28, 2012, he did an in-room massage on Travolta.
"My client will settle for $250k to make this go away quickly and without having any further action being taken in this case," Okorocha tells RadarOnline.com exclusively. "My client wants his life back and for that to happen at this point we would be willing to accept a settlement. I have been speaking with Marty Singer about establishing the ground rules for arbitration/mediation in this case. We haven't agreed on anything yet, or which private judge will hear the case. I want it to be one judge, Marty Singer would like more than one judge. These are sticking points that we can work out if this case doesn't settle. I haven't discussed any settlement figures with Marty yet but I anticipate we will be having those discussions very soon.
"Look my client is a very tall man, weighs about 300 pounds and is also a personal trainer so a private judge could absolutely look at him and wonder how much in damages he really suffered. If this could settle quickly, well, obviously, that would be the best result for all parties involved," Okorocha says.
The first man who filed a sexual assault lawsuit against Travolta was dropped by Okorocha Friday. As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, the man admitted he was wrong about the date of the alleged attack.
Travolta has been married to actress Kelly Preston since 1991. The couple's oldest child, Jett, died in 2009. The couple has two other children, daughter, Ella Bleu, and their toddler son, Benjamin, born in 2010.
Marty Singer could not be reached for comment.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite