John Travolta Sex Accuser's Lawyer Says His Client Is Willing To Settle For $250k
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet2 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: AP1/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
The unidentified masseur made the blockbuster claims against Travolta several days after another anonymous man filed a similar lawsuit against the "Grease" star. Both men are seeking $2 million in damages.
The second masseur is being represented by Okorie Okorocha, the same attorney who filed the initial sexual battery lawsuit against the Oscar-nominated actor. According to the lawsuit, which was filed Tuesday morning in Federal Court in Los Angeles, the second alleged victim claims that while working at an unspecified resort in Atlanta on Jan. 28, 2012, he did an in-room massage on Travolta.
"My client will settle for $250k to make this go away quickly and without having any further action being taken in this case," Okorocha tells RadarOnline.com exclusively. "My client wants his life back and for that to happen at this point we would be willing to accept a settlement. I have been speaking with Marty Singer about establishing the ground rules for arbitration/mediation in this case. We haven't agreed on anything yet, or which private judge will hear the case. I want it to be one judge, Marty Singer would like more than one judge. These are sticking points that we can work out if this case doesn't settle. I haven't discussed any settlement figures with Marty yet but I anticipate we will be having those discussions very soon.
"Look my client is a very tall man, weighs about 300 pounds and is also a personal trainer so a private judge could absolutely look at him and wonder how much in damages he really suffered. If this could settle quickly, well, obviously, that would be the best result for all parties involved," Okorocha says.
The first man who filed a sexual assault lawsuit against Travolta was dropped by Okorocha Friday. As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, the man admitted he was wrong about the date of the alleged attack.
Travolta has been married to actress Kelly Preston since 1991. The couple's oldest child, Jett, died in 2009. The couple has two other children, daughter, Ella Bleu, and their toddler son, Benjamin, born in 2010.
Marty Singer could not be reached for comment.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite