John Travolta Sued by Cruise Ship Masseur
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: © Rahav Segev/Retna Ltd.3 of 13
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
John Travolta has been accused of assault by a cruise steward, who alleges the movie star exposed himself during a massage.
Fabian Zanzi has become the third masseur to file a sex suit against Travolta in as many months. Two others who claimed the "Pulp Fiction" star acted inappropriately previously dismissed their cases.
In legal papers obtained by TMZ, Zanzi's attorneys claim he was working on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship in 2009, when Travolta was a passenger. The actor ordered food and asked Zanzi to deliver it to his stateroom.
The plaintiff alleges that Travolta dropped his robe and exposed himself and then forcefully embraced the staffer during a neck message session.
Zanzi insists he resisted Travolta's advances and was offered $12,000 for his silence about the incident.
The masseur claims he complained about Travolta's behavior but that his superiors refused to allow him to file a full report, containing details of nudity or sexual contact.
Zanzi is suing for unspecified damages.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite