John Travolta Sued by Cruise Ship Masseur
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: © Rahav Segev/Retna Ltd.3 of 13
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
John Travolta has been accused of assault by a cruise steward, who alleges the movie star exposed himself during a massage.
Fabian Zanzi has become the third masseur to file a sex suit against Travolta in as many months. Two others who claimed the "Pulp Fiction" star acted inappropriately previously dismissed their cases.
In legal papers obtained by TMZ, Zanzi's attorneys claim he was working on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship in 2009, when Travolta was a passenger. The actor ordered food and asked Zanzi to deliver it to his stateroom.
The plaintiff alleges that Travolta dropped his robe and exposed himself and then forcefully embraced the staffer during a neck message session.
Zanzi insists he resisted Travolta's advances and was offered $12,000 for his silence about the incident.
The masseur claims he complained about Travolta's behavior but that his superiors refused to allow him to file a full report, containing details of nudity or sexual contact.
Zanzi is suing for unspecified damages.
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite