John Travolta Sued by Cruise Ship Masseur
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: © Rahav Segev/Retna Ltd.3 of 13
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Alive and Relatively Well in 'Sherlock' Season 3 InteractiMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:11:08 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of Series
John Travolta has been accused of assault by a cruise steward, who alleges the movie star exposed himself during a massage.
Fabian Zanzi has become the third masseur to file a sex suit against Travolta in as many months. Two others who claimed the "Pulp Fiction" star acted inappropriately previously dismissed their cases.
In legal papers obtained by TMZ, Zanzi's attorneys claim he was working on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship in 2009, when Travolta was a passenger. The actor ordered food and asked Zanzi to deliver it to his stateroom.
The plaintiff alleges that Travolta dropped his robe and exposed himself and then forcefully embraced the staffer during a neck message session.
Zanzi insists he resisted Travolta's advances and was offered $12,000 for his silence about the incident.
The masseur claims he complained about Travolta's behavior but that his superiors refused to allow him to file a full report, containing details of nudity or sexual contact.
Zanzi is suing for unspecified damages.
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite