John Travolta's attorney shuts down new lawsuit
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: © Rahav Segev/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
John Travolta's lawyer has moved swiftly to shut down a new lawsuit from the actor's former pilot.
RELATED: Trouble with the law 2012
Doug Gotterba, who worked for the icon for six years, recently went public with claims he had a secret affair with the "Grease" star, prompting Travolta's attorney Marty Singer to shoot down his story, accusing the pilot of violating a confidentiality agreement.
Gotterba insists he never signed any papers barring him from talking to the media about his relationship with the movie star, and he has filed a lawsuit insisting he should be able to speak freely without the threat of prosecution.
RELATED: Worst celeb facial hair
Singer has branded the lawsuit "ridiculous", revealing he has the physical documents to debunk Gotterba's claims.
Speaking to TMZ.com, he says, "Mr. Gotterba obviously filed this lawsuit to get his 15 minutes of fame. We plan to get this meritless case promptly dismissed."
This isn't the first time Travolta, who is married to Kelly Preston, has been accused of having a sexual relationship with a man. Earlier this year, he was hit with three separate lawsuits from masseurs who claimed the movie star acted inappropriately during sessions. Two of the claims were quickly dismissed.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
George's Big Day
Get the scoop on Prince George's royal christening and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gretchen Rossi chats about her new swimwear line, her engagement and the infamous BFF bracelet with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite