John Travolta's attorney shuts down new lawsuit
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: © Rahav Segev/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
John Travolta's lawyer has moved swiftly to shut down a new lawsuit from the actor's former pilot.
RELATED: Trouble with the law 2012
Doug Gotterba, who worked for the icon for six years, recently went public with claims he had a secret affair with the "Grease" star, prompting Travolta's attorney Marty Singer to shoot down his story, accusing the pilot of violating a confidentiality agreement.
Gotterba insists he never signed any papers barring him from talking to the media about his relationship with the movie star, and he has filed a lawsuit insisting he should be able to speak freely without the threat of prosecution.
RELATED: Worst celeb facial hair
Singer has branded the lawsuit "ridiculous", revealing he has the physical documents to debunk Gotterba's claims.
Speaking to TMZ.com, he says, "Mr. Gotterba obviously filed this lawsuit to get his 15 minutes of fame. We plan to get this meritless case promptly dismissed."
This isn't the first time Travolta, who is married to Kelly Preston, has been accused of having a sexual relationship with a man. Earlier this year, he was hit with three separate lawsuits from masseurs who claimed the movie star acted inappropriately during sessions. Two of the claims were quickly dismissed.
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMoving On
From Crowd Ignite