John Travolta's attorney shuts down new lawsuit
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: © Rahav Segev/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Chinese director Jiang Wen launches latest movieMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 4:28:40 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:23 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 4:23:09 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 5:45 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:45:24 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 5:18 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:18:13 AM
- Kanye, Juanes enliven LA's Made in America festMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:18:07 AM
- Chinese director Jiang Wen launches latest movie
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
John Travolta's lawyer has moved swiftly to shut down a new lawsuit from the actor's former pilot.
RELATED: Trouble with the law 2012
Doug Gotterba, who worked for the icon for six years, recently went public with claims he had a secret affair with the "Grease" star, prompting Travolta's attorney Marty Singer to shoot down his story, accusing the pilot of violating a confidentiality agreement.
Gotterba insists he never signed any papers barring him from talking to the media about his relationship with the movie star, and he has filed a lawsuit insisting he should be able to speak freely without the threat of prosecution.
RELATED: Worst celeb facial hair
Singer has branded the lawsuit "ridiculous", revealing he has the physical documents to debunk Gotterba's claims.
Speaking to TMZ.com, he says, "Mr. Gotterba obviously filed this lawsuit to get his 15 minutes of fame. We plan to get this meritless case promptly dismissed."
This isn't the first time Travolta, who is married to Kelly Preston, has been accused of having a sexual relationship with a man. Earlier this year, he was hit with three separate lawsuits from masseurs who claimed the movie star acted inappropriately during sessions. Two of the claims were quickly dismissed.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Ashlee's new fiance on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite