John Travolta's attorney shuts down new lawsuit
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: © Rahav Segev/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' Movie
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
John Travolta's lawyer has moved swiftly to shut down a new lawsuit from the actor's former pilot.
RELATED: Trouble with the law 2012
Doug Gotterba, who worked for the icon for six years, recently went public with claims he had a secret affair with the "Grease" star, prompting Travolta's attorney Marty Singer to shoot down his story, accusing the pilot of violating a confidentiality agreement.
Gotterba insists he never signed any papers barring him from talking to the media about his relationship with the movie star, and he has filed a lawsuit insisting he should be able to speak freely without the threat of prosecution.
RELATED: Worst celeb facial hair
Singer has branded the lawsuit "ridiculous", revealing he has the physical documents to debunk Gotterba's claims.
Speaking to TMZ.com, he says, "Mr. Gotterba obviously filed this lawsuit to get his 15 minutes of fame. We plan to get this meritless case promptly dismissed."
This isn't the first time Travolta, who is married to Kelly Preston, has been accused of having a sexual relationship with a man. Earlier this year, he was hit with three separate lawsuits from masseurs who claimed the movie star acted inappropriately during sessions. Two of the claims were quickly dismissed.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite