John Travolta's attorney shuts down new lawsuit
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: © Rahav Segev/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
John Travolta's lawyer has moved swiftly to shut down a new lawsuit from the actor's former pilot.
RELATED: Trouble with the law 2012
Doug Gotterba, who worked for the icon for six years, recently went public with claims he had a secret affair with the "Grease" star, prompting Travolta's attorney Marty Singer to shoot down his story, accusing the pilot of violating a confidentiality agreement.
Gotterba insists he never signed any papers barring him from talking to the media about his relationship with the movie star, and he has filed a lawsuit insisting he should be able to speak freely without the threat of prosecution.
RELATED: Worst celeb facial hair
Singer has branded the lawsuit "ridiculous", revealing he has the physical documents to debunk Gotterba's claims.
Speaking to TMZ.com, he says, "Mr. Gotterba obviously filed this lawsuit to get his 15 minutes of fame. We plan to get this meritless case promptly dismissed."
This isn't the first time Travolta, who is married to Kelly Preston, has been accused of having a sexual relationship with a man. Earlier this year, he was hit with three separate lawsuits from masseurs who claimed the movie star acted inappropriately during sessions. Two of the claims were quickly dismissed.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite