John Travolta's First Sex Abuse Accuser Hired Gloria Allred To Be His New LawyerRelated: John Travolta
- Photo: AP1 of 8
- Photo: Seth Wenig/AP2 of 8
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: David Zentz/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
As we previously reported, the unidentified masseur's former attorney, Okorie Okorocha, formally dismissed the lawsuit against Travolta on Tuesday, after he and his client parted ways.
The powerhouse civil rights attorney tells RadarOnline.com exclusively, "I represent John Doe No. 1. Mr. Doe's lawsuit was dismissed without prejudice which means that he is still legally entitled to file another lawsuit against John Travolta if he chooses. We are in the process of conferring with him regarding the next steps, which he may wish to take. Our client and our firm has no further comment at this time."
The Texas man had hired Los Angeles lawyer, Okorie Okorocha to represent him, but in a stunning turn of events, the two stopped working together last week. John Doe No. 1 claimed Travolta sexually assaulted him in Los Angeles on Jan. 16, 2012, and said he could prove Travolta was in town on that date.
But Travolta's attorney, Marty Singer not only vehemently denied the charges, he also provided proof that his client was in New York on the day John Doe No. 1 claimed the assault took place. John Doe No. 1 has subsequently claimed that his original date of Jan. 16 was a "miscalculation" and that the alleged assault actually took place a few days earlier.
Okorocha will continue to represent the Atlanta masseur who also made similar allegations against the "Pulp Fiction" star, and is also suing him for sexual assault and battery.
Interestingly, Marty Singer and Gloria Allred have previously gone head-to-head in high profile celebrity cases including the Tiger Woods and Rachel Uchitel sex scandal.
MORE FROM RADAR ONLINE:
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Katy Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite