John Travolta's First Sex Abuse Accuser Hired Gloria Allred To Be His New LawyerRelated: John Travolta
- Photo: AP1 of 8
- Photo: Seth Wenig/AP2 of 8
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: David Zentz/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Today' Replacing, Promoting Longtime Director Amid 'Many Changes&apoMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:04:00 PM
- Obama's FCC Pick Tom Wheeler Appears Before Senate CommitteeMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 2:39:13 PM
- 'Devil' No More? BitTorrent 'Arthur Newman' Promotion Generated MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 2:22:25 PM
- Ratings: CNN's 'New Day' Premieres to Lukewarm NumbersMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 2:13:56 PM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead Joins Logan Marshall Green on Cinemax Pilot 'Quarry' (ExclMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 2:09:01 PM
- 'Today' Replacing, Promoting Longtime Director Amid 'Many Changes&apo
As we previously reported, the unidentified masseur's former attorney, Okorie Okorocha, formally dismissed the lawsuit against Travolta on Tuesday, after he and his client parted ways.
The powerhouse civil rights attorney tells RadarOnline.com exclusively, "I represent John Doe No. 1. Mr. Doe's lawsuit was dismissed without prejudice which means that he is still legally entitled to file another lawsuit against John Travolta if he chooses. We are in the process of conferring with him regarding the next steps, which he may wish to take. Our client and our firm has no further comment at this time."
The Texas man had hired Los Angeles lawyer, Okorie Okorocha to represent him, but in a stunning turn of events, the two stopped working together last week. John Doe No. 1 claimed Travolta sexually assaulted him in Los Angeles on Jan. 16, 2012, and said he could prove Travolta was in town on that date.
But Travolta's attorney, Marty Singer not only vehemently denied the charges, he also provided proof that his client was in New York on the day John Doe No. 1 claimed the assault took place. John Doe No. 1 has subsequently claimed that his original date of Jan. 16 was a "miscalculation" and that the alleged assault actually took place a few days earlier.
Okorocha will continue to represent the Atlanta masseur who also made similar allegations against the "Pulp Fiction" star, and is also suing him for sexual assault and battery.
Interestingly, Marty Singer and Gloria Allred have previously gone head-to-head in high profile celebrity cases including the Tiger Woods and Rachel Uchitel sex scandal.
MORE FROM RADAR ONLINE:
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite