John Travolta's First Sex Abuse Accuser Hired Gloria Allred To Be His New LawyerRelated: John Travolta
- Photo: AP1 of 8
- Photo: Seth Wenig/AP2 of 8
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: David Zentz/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
As we previously reported, the unidentified masseur's former attorney, Okorie Okorocha, formally dismissed the lawsuit against Travolta on Tuesday, after he and his client parted ways.
The powerhouse civil rights attorney tells RadarOnline.com exclusively, "I represent John Doe No. 1. Mr. Doe's lawsuit was dismissed without prejudice which means that he is still legally entitled to file another lawsuit against John Travolta if he chooses. We are in the process of conferring with him regarding the next steps, which he may wish to take. Our client and our firm has no further comment at this time."
The Texas man had hired Los Angeles lawyer, Okorie Okorocha to represent him, but in a stunning turn of events, the two stopped working together last week. John Doe No. 1 claimed Travolta sexually assaulted him in Los Angeles on Jan. 16, 2012, and said he could prove Travolta was in town on that date.
But Travolta's attorney, Marty Singer not only vehemently denied the charges, he also provided proof that his client was in New York on the day John Doe No. 1 claimed the assault took place. John Doe No. 1 has subsequently claimed that his original date of Jan. 16 was a "miscalculation" and that the alleged assault actually took place a few days earlier.
Okorocha will continue to represent the Atlanta masseur who also made similar allegations against the "Pulp Fiction" star, and is also suing him for sexual assault and battery.
Interestingly, Marty Singer and Gloria Allred have previously gone head-to-head in high profile celebrity cases including the Tiger Woods and Rachel Uchitel sex scandal.
MORE FROM RADAR ONLINE:
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite