John Travolta's Rep Shoots Down Assault Claim
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: WireImage.com3 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 18
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News6 of 18
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage7 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Promotional/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional11 of 18
- Photo: Newline cinema; AP/Promotional12 of 18
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Paramount Pictures16 of 18
- Photo: Paramount/Promotional17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
John Travolta's camp is denying claims of assault and sexual battery brought against the actor by an unnamed masseur in a lawsuit filed May 4.
In the lawsuit, the plaintiff, who is identified only as John Doe, claims that Travolta tried to have sex with him at the Beverly Hills Hotel after hiring him for a massage.
"This lawsuit is a complete fiction and fabrication," the actor's rep said in a statement to ET. "None of the events claimed in the suit ever occurred. The plaintiff, who refuses to give their name, knows that the suit is a baseless lie. It is for that reason that the plaintiff hasn't been identified with a name even though it is required to do so. On the date when plaintiff claims John met him, John was not in California and it can be proved that he was on the East Coast. Plaintiff's attorney has filed this suit to try and get his 15 minutes of fame. John intends to get this case thrown out and then he will sue the attorney and Plaintiff for malicious prosecution."
The suit alleges that Travolta stripped in front of the plaintiff and then touched his genitals in front of him. According to TMZ, the lawsuit claims Travolta then offered the masseur a "reverse massage."
The suit goes on to claim that Travolta did apologize but proceeded to suggest that they have a three-way encounter with a "Hollywood starlet" who was also in the building. Finally, the plaintiff claims that Travolta told him he "got where he is now due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his 'Welcome Back, Kotter' days," because "Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity," TMZ reports.
The plaintiff is seeking $2 million in damages, according to the filings.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite