- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet1 of 7
- Photo: © Rahav Segev/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: AP4 of 7
- Photo: AP1/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Review: Fighting and losing in Iran, then and nowMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 11:17:00 AM
- 'Iron Man 3' Tops $400M at Domestic Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:56:02 AM
- McDreamy part of all-American team at Le MansMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:36:29 AM
- Drafthouse Films Acquires Obscure 1979 Sci-Fi Movie 'The Visitor,' Starring John HMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:13:59 AM
- Sandra Bullock Won't Be in 'Annie' Remake After Negotiations End (ExclusiMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:07:51 AM
- Review: Fighting and losing in Iran, then and now
John Travolta's good name has been restored -- for now.
Two days after a male masseur, known as John Doe No. 1, dropped his sexual battery lawsuit against the 58-year-old actor, the case's second plaintiff, known as John Doe No. 2, has followed suit, according to CNN. And like John Doe No. 1, he has hired Gloria Allred to be his attorney.
"We believe that the lawsuit should be filed in another court and, therefore, the lawsuit was dismissed without prejudice," Allred said in a statement Thursday. "We will be conferring with our client regarding what will happen next in this case."
The two massage therapists had previously accused Travolta of groping them at hotels in Los Angeles and Atlanta in January. Attorney Okorie Okorocha, who once represented both plaintiffs, told CNN he does not know why John Doe No. 2 had withdrawn his lawsuit.
Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer, had previously called both masseurs' claims "ridiculous." Okorocha dropped John Doe No. 1 as a client Tuesday because he incorrectly listed the date of his alleged incident with Travolta as January 16; John Doe No. 1 later claimed it occurred on January 15.
John Doe No.1 may still pursue legal action against Travolta, as he hired attorney Gloria Allred on Wednesday.
"Mr. Doe's lawsuit was dismissed without prejudice, which means that he is still legally entitled to file a lawsuit against John Travolta if he chooses," Allred, 70, said in a statement. "We are in the process of conferring with him regarding the next steps, which he may wish to take. Our client and our firm has no further comment at this time."
Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer, said "Not one penny has been paid nor do we have any intention to pay any money for these ridiculous and false claims," as reported by TMZ.
Travolta married actress Kelly Preston, 49, in 1991. She is the mother of his three children: Jett (1992-2009), Ella (born in 2000) and Benjamin (born in 2010).
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Spike TV's 2013 Guys Choice Awards
- 2013 GLAAD Awards
- 2013 Coachella Hard Rock Lounge
- 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Kids' Choice Awards 2013
- Elton John's Oscar Viewing Bash
- 2013 Grammy Awards
- 2013 Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Party
- 2013 Critics' Choice Movie Awards
- 2012 American Music Awards Red Carpet
- 'Breaking Dawn: Part 2' Premiere Red Carpet
- 2012 Emmy Awards Red Carpet
- 2012 MTV Video Music Awards Red Carpet
- 2012 MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet
- 'The Dictator' London Premiere
- 2012 Grammy Awards Red Carpet
- 2012 People's Choice Awards Red Carpet
- 2011 American Music Awards Red Carpet
- 2011 Emmy Awards Red Carpet
- 2011 MTV Video Music Awards
- 2011 MTV Movie Awards
- 2011 Kids' Choice Awards Orange Carpet
- 2011 Grammy Awards Red Carpet
- 2011 Golden Globes NBC After Party Red Carpet
- 2011 People's Choice Awards Red Carpet
- 2010 American Music Awards Red Carpet
- 2010 MTV Video Music Awards White Carpet
- 2010 Emmy Awards Red Carpet
- Spike Awards Red Carpet
- MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet
- Wango Tango Red Carpet
- Hot Tub Time Machine Red Carpet
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite