John Travolta's Second Accuser Seeks Private Trial, Not Mediation
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
By Stacie Anthony
As the first sexual assault case against John Travolta appears to be falling apart, the attention in the actor's scandal has shifted to his second accuser, referred to as John Doe No. 2. The accusers attorney says he is currently preparing for a private trial, and is shooting down reports indicating mediation is an option. "There is no mediation. There'll never be a settlement. I want privacy for sex crime victims," Okorie Okorocha tells People Magazine.
"It looks like [Travolta's attorney Marty Singer] wants one hell of a fight, and that is what he'll get from me," Okorocha says. If John Doe #2's attorney gets his way, the trial could be held completely in private.
When questioned about any evidence to disprove John Doe No. 2's sexual assault allegations against Travolta in an Atlanta hotel in January, Singer states, "We'll disprove it, but we need specifics first. It's hard to disprove something when you don't have more specific allegations."
RELATED: Hottest Pop Culture Cowboys
Regardless of the claims set forth by a former cruise ship employee that Travolta propositioned him in 2009, Singer maintains the actor's innocence. "People are going to come forward to get their 15 minutes of fame," Singer tells People. "This was all started by Doe #1, and everyone else came out of the woodwork with false claims."
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite