John Travolta's Second Accuser Seeks Private Trial, Not Mediation
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
By Stacie Anthony
As the first sexual assault case against John Travolta appears to be falling apart, the attention in the actor's scandal has shifted to his second accuser, referred to as John Doe No. 2. The accusers attorney says he is currently preparing for a private trial, and is shooting down reports indicating mediation is an option. "There is no mediation. There'll never be a settlement. I want privacy for sex crime victims," Okorie Okorocha tells People Magazine.
"It looks like [Travolta's attorney Marty Singer] wants one hell of a fight, and that is what he'll get from me," Okorocha says. If John Doe #2's attorney gets his way, the trial could be held completely in private.
When questioned about any evidence to disprove John Doe No. 2's sexual assault allegations against Travolta in an Atlanta hotel in January, Singer states, "We'll disprove it, but we need specifics first. It's hard to disprove something when you don't have more specific allegations."
RELATED: Hottest Pop Culture Cowboys
Regardless of the claims set forth by a former cruise ship employee that Travolta propositioned him in 2009, Singer maintains the actor's innocence. "People are going to come forward to get their 15 minutes of fame," Singer tells People. "This was all started by Doe #1, and everyone else came out of the woodwork with false claims."
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite