John Travolta's Second Accuser Seeks Private Trial, Not Mediation
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
By Stacie Anthony
As the first sexual assault case against John Travolta appears to be falling apart, the attention in the actor's scandal has shifted to his second accuser, referred to as John Doe No. 2. The accusers attorney says he is currently preparing for a private trial, and is shooting down reports indicating mediation is an option. "There is no mediation. There'll never be a settlement. I want privacy for sex crime victims," Okorie Okorocha tells People Magazine.
"It looks like [Travolta's attorney Marty Singer] wants one hell of a fight, and that is what he'll get from me," Okorocha says. If John Doe #2's attorney gets his way, the trial could be held completely in private.
When questioned about any evidence to disprove John Doe No. 2's sexual assault allegations against Travolta in an Atlanta hotel in January, Singer states, "We'll disprove it, but we need specifics first. It's hard to disprove something when you don't have more specific allegations."
RELATED: Hottest Pop Culture Cowboys
Regardless of the claims set forth by a former cruise ship employee that Travolta propositioned him in 2009, Singer maintains the actor's innocence. "People are going to come forward to get their 15 minutes of fame," Singer tells People. "This was all started by Doe #1, and everyone else came out of the woodwork with false claims."
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite