John Travolta's Second Accuser Seeks Private Trial, Not Mediation
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
By Stacie Anthony
As the first sexual assault case against John Travolta appears to be falling apart, the attention in the actor's scandal has shifted to his second accuser, referred to as John Doe No. 2. The accusers attorney says he is currently preparing for a private trial, and is shooting down reports indicating mediation is an option. "There is no mediation. There'll never be a settlement. I want privacy for sex crime victims," Okorie Okorocha tells People Magazine.
"It looks like [Travolta's attorney Marty Singer] wants one hell of a fight, and that is what he'll get from me," Okorocha says. If John Doe #2's attorney gets his way, the trial could be held completely in private.
When questioned about any evidence to disprove John Doe No. 2's sexual assault allegations against Travolta in an Atlanta hotel in January, Singer states, "We'll disprove it, but we need specifics first. It's hard to disprove something when you don't have more specific allegations."
RELATED: Hottest Pop Culture Cowboys
Regardless of the claims set forth by a former cruise ship employee that Travolta propositioned him in 2009, Singer maintains the actor's innocence. "People are going to come forward to get their 15 minutes of fame," Singer tells People. "This was all started by Doe #1, and everyone else came out of the woodwork with false claims."
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite