Johnny Depp Says He Feared His Flight Was Going Down
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Jack Plunkett/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Grayson Alexander/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Richard Stonehouse/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Johnny Depp fares better on the high seas than in the sky.
In a new interview with Life magazine, the 48-year-old actor opens up about a frightening moment he experienced with "Rum Diary" director Bruce Robinson while they were on a plane.
"The plane just shut down," Depp explains. "The sound of the engines stopped. There was silence. Bruce and I were looking at each other and I think I said, 'Is this it?' It was like this weird extended moment when you're just floating for a second and you could feel this unpleasant descent."
"Nobody said a word except for Bruce and I, sitting next to each other saying, 'Oh s---! This is death; I guess this is how it goes down,'" Depp says. "Then we burst into hysterical laughter at the idea that this was how we were going to die."
Depp and Robinson, 65, were relieved when the engines suddenly started back up. "I guess you could say that was a big bonding experience for Bruce and me," Depp says. "For a moment there, we were going down together."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite