Johnny Depp, Amber Heard Have Dinner With Keith Richards
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Retna Digital4 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Gonzalo Fuentes/Reuters9 of 12
- Photo: WENN10 of 12
- Photo: MARK LENNIHAN/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Best third wheel ever! Johnny Depp and Amber Heard enjoyed a date night in Los Angeles on Wednesday, May 22, and were joined by a special musical guest: Keith Richards.
Depp, 49, and Heard, 27, were photographed leaving Ago restaurant with the 69-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist. Depp and Richards were both dressed in casual rock star attire and dark sunglasses. Heard wore a white and beige dress, but accessorized with bright red lipstick. (Depp and Richards have been longtime friends. The actor even based his 2003 "Pirates of the Caribbean" character, Captain Jack Sparrow, on the rocker.)
Just last month, Depp and Heard, who starred together in 2011's "The Rum Diary," took their ultra-private romance a little more public by holding hands at a Rolling Stones concert at Echoplex in Los Angeles. The couple began dating shortly after Depp announced the end of his 14-year-old relationship with Vanessa Paradis last June.
"They are so in love," a source told Us Weekly. During a vacation to Depp's private island in April, the actor surprised Heard with a romantic gift. "He had a bar built on his Bahamas property to look exactly like the one in 'The Rum Diary,'" the insider told Us.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite