Johnny Depp, Amber Heard hold hands during stunning Moscow appearance
- Photo: Reuters1 of 16
- Photo: Jon Stulich/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Gonzalo Fuentes/Reuters12 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Johnny Depp is no "lone" ranger these days. Promoting his big budget action flick (co-starring Armie Hammer in the title role) in Moscow, Russia, the movie star, 50, headed to dinner holding hands with a jaw-dropping piece of arm candy: Amber Heard. Wearing a checked dark-gray three-piece suit with an open turquoise shirt and tinted sunglasses, and sporting his talked-about recent haircut, Depp held hands with his not-so-secret girlfriend. The 27-year-old Heard was dressed to the nines for the outing in a satin ruby-toned halter ensemble, with her dirty-blonde hair up in a bun.
Although it's not quite a red carpet PDA moment, it's still a high-profile outing for the "Rum Diaries" costars, who met on the 2011 film. Depp and longtime love Vanessa Paradis announced their split last June -- following a long estrangement -- and sources confirmed Depp and Heard's relationship shortly thereafter. "They are so in love," a pal told Us back in the spring of the couple, who made a joint appearance at a star-packed Rolling Stones concert last month.
As for his split with French actress/singer Paradis, Depp opened up to Rolling Stone recently that it "wasn't easy" for anyone involved. "The last couple years have been a bit bumpy," Depp admitted. "At times, certainly unpleasant, but that's the nature of breakups, I guess, especially when there are kiddies involved." (He and Paradis, 40, share Lily-Rose, 14, and Jack, 11.)
"The trajectory of that relationship -- you play it out until it goes, one thing leads to another. So for whatever reason that ceases, it doesn't stop the fact that you care for that person, and they're the mother of your kids, and you'll always know each other, and you're always gonna be in each other's lives because of those kids," he reasoned. "You might as well make the best of it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite