Johnny Depp, Amber Heard hold hands during stunning Moscow appearance
- Photo: Reuters1 of 16
- Photo: Jon Stulich/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Gonzalo Fuentes/Reuters12 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Johnny Depp is no "lone" ranger these days. Promoting his big budget action flick (co-starring Armie Hammer in the title role) in Moscow, Russia, the movie star, 50, headed to dinner holding hands with a jaw-dropping piece of arm candy: Amber Heard. Wearing a checked dark-gray three-piece suit with an open turquoise shirt and tinted sunglasses, and sporting his talked-about recent haircut, Depp held hands with his not-so-secret girlfriend. The 27-year-old Heard was dressed to the nines for the outing in a satin ruby-toned halter ensemble, with her dirty-blonde hair up in a bun.
Although it's not quite a red carpet PDA moment, it's still a high-profile outing for the "Rum Diaries" costars, who met on the 2011 film. Depp and longtime love Vanessa Paradis announced their split last June -- following a long estrangement -- and sources confirmed Depp and Heard's relationship shortly thereafter. "They are so in love," a pal told Us back in the spring of the couple, who made a joint appearance at a star-packed Rolling Stones concert last month.
As for his split with French actress/singer Paradis, Depp opened up to Rolling Stone recently that it "wasn't easy" for anyone involved. "The last couple years have been a bit bumpy," Depp admitted. "At times, certainly unpleasant, but that's the nature of breakups, I guess, especially when there are kiddies involved." (He and Paradis, 40, share Lily-Rose, 14, and Jack, 11.)
"The trajectory of that relationship -- you play it out until it goes, one thing leads to another. So for whatever reason that ceases, it doesn't stop the fact that you care for that person, and they're the mother of your kids, and you'll always know each other, and you're always gonna be in each other's lives because of those kids," he reasoned. "You might as well make the best of it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite