Johnny Depp Channels Lauren Conrad with Black and Blue Manicure
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Grayson Alexander/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Richard Stonehouse/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
Why so blue, Johnny?
Following in the footsteps of Beyonce and Lauren Conrad, Johnny Depp was spotted sporting this season's latest nail trend.
At the Austin, Texas premiere for his new flick, "The Rum Diary," on October 21, Depp rocked a two-toned look on his nails: four fingernails painted bright blue and one painted jet black.
The black and blue polish matched the actor's casual red carpet outfit: a blue oxford shirt under a dark denim vest and black glasses.
Back in July, Beyonce brightened things up with a bubblegum pink manicure, which she accented with one teal nail on each ring finger. A week later, Conrad rocked an ombre manicure of full-spectrum blue hues.
But while nails are usually a beauty trend that females tend to follow, Depp, 48, isn't the only male celeb who pays attention to his tips: Rob Kardashian and Kris Humphries have both been seen getting their digits groomed, while Seal and UFC Founder Chuck Liddell have rocked black polish on their nails.
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite