Johnny Depp Channels Lauren Conrad with Black and Blue Manicure
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Grayson Alexander/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Richard Stonehouse/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Why so blue, Johnny?
Following in the footsteps of Beyonce and Lauren Conrad, Johnny Depp was spotted sporting this season's latest nail trend.
At the Austin, Texas premiere for his new flick, "The Rum Diary," on October 21, Depp rocked a two-toned look on his nails: four fingernails painted bright blue and one painted jet black.
The black and blue polish matched the actor's casual red carpet outfit: a blue oxford shirt under a dark denim vest and black glasses.
Back in July, Beyonce brightened things up with a bubblegum pink manicure, which she accented with one teal nail on each ring finger. A week later, Conrad rocked an ombre manicure of full-spectrum blue hues.
But while nails are usually a beauty trend that females tend to follow, Depp, 48, isn't the only male celeb who pays attention to his tips: Rob Kardashian and Kris Humphries have both been seen getting their digits groomed, while Seal and UFC Founder Chuck Liddell have rocked black polish on their nails.
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite