Johnny Depp Channels Lauren Conrad with Black and Blue Manicure
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Grayson Alexander/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Richard Stonehouse/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and More Celebs Part of a New Nude Photos Leak?MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Are Latest Victims of Nude Photo Leaks (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:35:00 PM
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Actress, Dead at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:30:00 PM
- Ruby Dee memorialized in NYC with song and danceMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:10:22 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansions
Why so blue, Johnny?
Following in the footsteps of Beyonce and Lauren Conrad, Johnny Depp was spotted sporting this season's latest nail trend.
At the Austin, Texas premiere for his new flick, "The Rum Diary," on October 21, Depp rocked a two-toned look on his nails: four fingernails painted bright blue and one painted jet black.
The black and blue polish matched the actor's casual red carpet outfit: a blue oxford shirt under a dark denim vest and black glasses.
Back in July, Beyonce brightened things up with a bubblegum pink manicure, which she accented with one teal nail on each ring finger. A week later, Conrad rocked an ombre manicure of full-spectrum blue hues.
But while nails are usually a beauty trend that females tend to follow, Depp, 48, isn't the only male celeb who pays attention to his tips: Rob Kardashian and Kris Humphries have both been seen getting their digits groomed, while Seal and UFC Founder Chuck Liddell have rocked black polish on their nails.
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite