Johnny Depp Channels Lauren Conrad with Black and Blue Manicure
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Grayson Alexander/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Richard Stonehouse/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- American Idol's Emily Piriz: The Judges "Have Been a Little Harder On Us This YearMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Oprah's Harpo Films to Adapt Book Club Selection 'The Invention of Wings'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:53:00 AM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising Drive
Why so blue, Johnny?
Following in the footsteps of Beyonce and Lauren Conrad, Johnny Depp was spotted sporting this season's latest nail trend.
At the Austin, Texas premiere for his new flick, "The Rum Diary," on October 21, Depp rocked a two-toned look on his nails: four fingernails painted bright blue and one painted jet black.
The black and blue polish matched the actor's casual red carpet outfit: a blue oxford shirt under a dark denim vest and black glasses.
Back in July, Beyonce brightened things up with a bubblegum pink manicure, which she accented with one teal nail on each ring finger. A week later, Conrad rocked an ombre manicure of full-spectrum blue hues.
But while nails are usually a beauty trend that females tend to follow, Depp, 48, isn't the only male celeb who pays attention to his tips: Rob Kardashian and Kris Humphries have both been seen getting their digits groomed, while Seal and UFC Founder Chuck Liddell have rocked black polish on their nails.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite