Johnny Depp, fiancee Amber Heard enjoy intimate engagement party
- Photo: Arnold Wells/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America6 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America7 of 9
- Photo: Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From Debut
Private couple, private bash! Johnny Depp and fiancee Amber Heard finally celebrated their impending nuptials with an intimate engagement party in downtown Los Angeles on Friday.
Depp, 50, and Heard, 27, enjoyed a party at The Carondelet House, an insider tells Us Weekly. (The stunning private brick house was created in 1928 as an Italian Villa to host special events.) The former Rum Diary costars arrived an hour after guests, which included Marilyn Manson, Steven Tyler, Mandy Moore, Pirates of the Caribbean producer Jerry Bruckheimer, and Rick Ruben.
The stunning bride-to-be wore a white silk spaghetti-strap "vintage dressy" ensemble for her big night, with her blonde locks down. Depp, meanwhile, went for a casual black suit and matching top hat. Heard's sister arrived with the couple, as well as Jack, Depp's 11-year-old son with his ex partner Vanessa Paradis.
Once inside The Carondelet House, the future spouses enjoyed a bite to eat and listened to oldies rock songs. The playlist included retro classics from the '60s through the '80s like "Wild Thing" by The Troggs, "Tutti Fruti" by Little Richard, "Jailhouse Rock" by Elvis, "These Boots Are Made For Walking" by Nancy Sinatra, and "We Got The Beat" by The Go-Go's.
Us confirmed on Jan. 17 that Depp popped the question to Heard after nearly two years of dating. The couple quietly went public with their relationship in June 2012, shortly after Depp announced his split from Paradis. Depp and the French singer and actress were together for 14 years and also share daughter Lily-Rose, 14.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite