Johnny Depp, fiancee Amber Heard enjoy intimate engagement party
- Photo: Arnold Wells/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America6 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America7 of 9
- Photo: Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
Private couple, private bash! Johnny Depp and fiancee Amber Heard finally celebrated their impending nuptials with an intimate engagement party in downtown Los Angeles on Friday.
Depp, 50, and Heard, 27, enjoyed a party at The Carondelet House, an insider tells Us Weekly. (The stunning private brick house was created in 1928 as an Italian Villa to host special events.) The former Rum Diary costars arrived an hour after guests, which included Marilyn Manson, Steven Tyler, Mandy Moore, Pirates of the Caribbean producer Jerry Bruckheimer, and Rick Ruben.
The stunning bride-to-be wore a white silk spaghetti-strap "vintage dressy" ensemble for her big night, with her blonde locks down. Depp, meanwhile, went for a casual black suit and matching top hat. Heard's sister arrived with the couple, as well as Jack, Depp's 11-year-old son with his ex partner Vanessa Paradis.
Once inside The Carondelet House, the future spouses enjoyed a bite to eat and listened to oldies rock songs. The playlist included retro classics from the '60s through the '80s like "Wild Thing" by The Troggs, "Tutti Fruti" by Little Richard, "Jailhouse Rock" by Elvis, "These Boots Are Made For Walking" by Nancy Sinatra, and "We Got The Beat" by The Go-Go's.
Us confirmed on Jan. 17 that Depp popped the question to Heard after nearly two years of dating. The couple quietly went public with their relationship in June 2012, shortly after Depp announced his split from Paradis. Depp and the French singer and actress were together for 14 years and also share daughter Lily-Rose, 14.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite