Johnny Depp, fiancee Amber Heard enjoy intimate engagement party
- Photo: Arnold Wells/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America6 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America7 of 9
- Photo: Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Private couple, private bash! Johnny Depp and fiancee Amber Heard finally celebrated their impending nuptials with an intimate engagement party in downtown Los Angeles on Friday.
Depp, 50, and Heard, 27, enjoyed a party at The Carondelet House, an insider tells Us Weekly. (The stunning private brick house was created in 1928 as an Italian Villa to host special events.) The former Rum Diary costars arrived an hour after guests, which included Marilyn Manson, Steven Tyler, Mandy Moore, Pirates of the Caribbean producer Jerry Bruckheimer, and Rick Ruben.
The stunning bride-to-be wore a white silk spaghetti-strap "vintage dressy" ensemble for her big night, with her blonde locks down. Depp, meanwhile, went for a casual black suit and matching top hat. Heard's sister arrived with the couple, as well as Jack, Depp's 11-year-old son with his ex partner Vanessa Paradis.
Once inside The Carondelet House, the future spouses enjoyed a bite to eat and listened to oldies rock songs. The playlist included retro classics from the '60s through the '80s like "Wild Thing" by The Troggs, "Tutti Fruti" by Little Richard, "Jailhouse Rock" by Elvis, "These Boots Are Made For Walking" by Nancy Sinatra, and "We Got The Beat" by The Go-Go's.
Us confirmed on Jan. 17 that Depp popped the question to Heard after nearly two years of dating. The couple quietly went public with their relationship in June 2012, shortly after Depp announced his split from Paradis. Depp and the French singer and actress were together for 14 years and also share daughter Lily-Rose, 14.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite