Johnny Depp shares 'ink' with Damien Echols
- Photo: DC5/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Ryan/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/USMagazine3 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros. Peter Mountain/.12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Mountain/Disney/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Louie Angelo/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Kiera Fyles/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
TORONTO (AP) — Johnny Depp admits his latest obsession is tattoos, and the star has recently gotten a few with a man he helped release from Arkansas' death row.
RELATED: Celeb Tattoos Gone Bad
Depp and Damien Echols talked with The Associated Press before the premiere of "West of Memphis" about the criminal case that put Echols on death row. Echols said that when they get together, they look for a tattoo parlor. The actor said it's about "celebrating the moment."
RELATED: Johnny Depp Romance Retrospective
The pair have several matching tattoos, including one designed by Echols, that Depp said "is one of his all-time favorites."
RELATED: Fashion Face-OFf: Depp vs. RDJ
Echols, Jessie Misskelley, and Jason Baldwin spent 18 years in prison for the 1993 murders of three boys. All three men were released from prison after pleading guilty to the crimes, although they still maintain their innocence.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite