Johnny Depp shares 'ink' with Damien Echols
- Photo: DC5/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Ryan/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/USMagazine3 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros. Peter Mountain/.12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Mountain/Disney/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Louie Angelo/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Kiera Fyles/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Big Brother,' CBS Top Repeat-Heavy NightMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 9:12:00 AM
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&apMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:39:00 AM
- '99 Homes' brings US subprime crisis to VeniceMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:31:34 AM
- Chelsea Clinton Leaving NBC NewsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Review: 'Bad Feminist' essays are sharp, funnyMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:14:50 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother,' CBS Top Repeat-Heavy Night
TORONTO (AP) — Johnny Depp admits his latest obsession is tattoos, and the star has recently gotten a few with a man he helped release from Arkansas' death row.
RELATED: Celeb Tattoos Gone Bad
Depp and Damien Echols talked with The Associated Press before the premiere of "West of Memphis" about the criminal case that put Echols on death row. Echols said that when they get together, they look for a tattoo parlor. The actor said it's about "celebrating the moment."
RELATED: Johnny Depp Romance Retrospective
The pair have several matching tattoos, including one designed by Echols, that Depp said "is one of his all-time favorites."
RELATED: Fashion Face-OFf: Depp vs. RDJ
Echols, Jessie Misskelley, and Jason Baldwin spent 18 years in prison for the 1993 murders of three boys. All three men were released from prison after pleading guilty to the crimes, although they still maintain their innocence.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite