Johnny Depp shares 'ink' with Damien Echols
- Photo: DC5/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Ryan/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/USMagazine3 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros. Peter Mountain/.12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Mountain/Disney/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Louie Angelo/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Kiera Fyles/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fall
TORONTO (AP) — Johnny Depp admits his latest obsession is tattoos, and the star has recently gotten a few with a man he helped release from Arkansas' death row.
RELATED: Celeb Tattoos Gone Bad
Depp and Damien Echols talked with The Associated Press before the premiere of "West of Memphis" about the criminal case that put Echols on death row. Echols said that when they get together, they look for a tattoo parlor. The actor said it's about "celebrating the moment."
RELATED: Johnny Depp Romance Retrospective
The pair have several matching tattoos, including one designed by Echols, that Depp said "is one of his all-time favorites."
RELATED: Fashion Face-OFf: Depp vs. RDJ
Echols, Jessie Misskelley, and Jason Baldwin spent 18 years in prison for the 1993 murders of three boys. All three men were released from prison after pleading guilty to the crimes, although they still maintain their innocence.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite