Johnny Depp Sued
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: AP; Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: KPB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous / The White House/.9 of 16
- Photo: Tom Wargacki/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jill Soloway's 'Transparent' Premiering Next Month on AmazonMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 6:04:00 AM
- YouTube Stars Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart to Host 4th Annual Streamy AwardsMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 6:00:00 AM
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader IssuesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:34:00 AM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Death: Say Goodbye toMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:29:00 AM
- Black TV Producer Wrongly Detained in Beverly Hills Says 'Ferguson Resonated In My Mind&MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 11:09:00 PM
- Jill Soloway's 'Transparent' Premiering Next Month on Amazon
A disabled woman, who identifies herself as a professor of medicine at UC Irvine, has filed a lawsuit against Johnny Depp. The suit alleges that the actor's bodyguards assaulted her at an Iggy Pop concert at the Hollywood Palladium Theater last year.
RELATED: Mane Men
In court papers obtained by ET, the woman claims that Depp's bodyguards restrained her, unprovoked, as she tried to get to her seat in the V.I.P. area of the concert. The papers go on to claim that the bodyguards pried her cell phone from her hand "one finger at a time," put her in handcuffs and dragged her away, during which time her pants fell off.
RELATED: Hottest Oscar Couples
According to the filings, the woman's pre-existing spondyloarthritis and fibromyalgia, which affect her joints and back, was exacerbated in the alleged tussle. The documents also claim that the woman sustained a dislocated left elbow, bleeding and bruising.
The papers do not specify the amount of damages the plaintiff is seeking.
Related stories on ETonline.com:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite