Johnny Depp Sued
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: AP; Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: KPB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous / The White House/.9 of 16
- Photo: Tom Wargacki/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
A disabled woman, who identifies herself as a professor of medicine at UC Irvine, has filed a lawsuit against Johnny Depp. The suit alleges that the actor's bodyguards assaulted her at an Iggy Pop concert at the Hollywood Palladium Theater last year.
RELATED: Mane Men
In court papers obtained by ET, the woman claims that Depp's bodyguards restrained her, unprovoked, as she tried to get to her seat in the V.I.P. area of the concert. The papers go on to claim that the bodyguards pried her cell phone from her hand "one finger at a time," put her in handcuffs and dragged her away, during which time her pants fell off.
RELATED: Hottest Oscar Couples
According to the filings, the woman's pre-existing spondyloarthritis and fibromyalgia, which affect her joints and back, was exacerbated in the alleged tussle. The documents also claim that the woman sustained a dislocated left elbow, bleeding and bruising.
The papers do not specify the amount of damages the plaintiff is seeking.
Related stories on ETonline.com:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite