Johnny Depp Sued
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: AP; Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: KPB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous / The White House/.9 of 16
- Photo: Tom Wargacki/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Michael Jackson's 'Son' DNA Test Logo Ripped From 'Terminator&amMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:55:00 AM
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale ShoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:11:00 AM
- Ratings: CBS Wins as 'Idol' Hits Another LowMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:53:00 AM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Michael Jackson's 'Son' DNA Test Logo Ripped From 'Terminator&am
A disabled woman, who identifies herself as a professor of medicine at UC Irvine, has filed a lawsuit against Johnny Depp. The suit alleges that the actor's bodyguards assaulted her at an Iggy Pop concert at the Hollywood Palladium Theater last year.
RELATED: Mane Men
In court papers obtained by ET, the woman claims that Depp's bodyguards restrained her, unprovoked, as she tried to get to her seat in the V.I.P. area of the concert. The papers go on to claim that the bodyguards pried her cell phone from her hand "one finger at a time," put her in handcuffs and dragged her away, during which time her pants fell off.
RELATED: Hottest Oscar Couples
According to the filings, the woman's pre-existing spondyloarthritis and fibromyalgia, which affect her joints and back, was exacerbated in the alleged tussle. The documents also claim that the woman sustained a dislocated left elbow, bleeding and bruising.
The papers do not specify the amount of damages the plaintiff is seeking.
Related stories on ETonline.com:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite