Johnny Depp Sued
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: AP; Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: KPB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous / The White House/.9 of 16
- Photo: Tom Wargacki/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
A disabled woman, who identifies herself as a professor of medicine at UC Irvine, has filed a lawsuit against Johnny Depp. The suit alleges that the actor's bodyguards assaulted her at an Iggy Pop concert at the Hollywood Palladium Theater last year.
RELATED: Mane Men
In court papers obtained by ET, the woman claims that Depp's bodyguards restrained her, unprovoked, as she tried to get to her seat in the V.I.P. area of the concert. The papers go on to claim that the bodyguards pried her cell phone from her hand "one finger at a time," put her in handcuffs and dragged her away, during which time her pants fell off.
RELATED: Hottest Oscar Couples
According to the filings, the woman's pre-existing spondyloarthritis and fibromyalgia, which affect her joints and back, was exacerbated in the alleged tussle. The documents also claim that the woman sustained a dislocated left elbow, bleeding and bruising.
The papers do not specify the amount of damages the plaintiff is seeking.
Related stories on ETonline.com:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite