Johnny Depp: Why I Won't Wed Vanessa After 12 Years Together
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures1 of 6
- Photo: WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Nikki Nelso/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former ShowrunnerMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Disney Files Patents for Use of Theme Park DronesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:07:00 PM
- 'Wonder Woman' Lynda Carter on Guest Judging 'Skin Wars': RuPaulMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:49:00 AM
- 'Party Down' on Hulu: Site Acquires Streaming Rights to Starz SeriesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:33:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former Showrunner
Don't call her Mrs. Depp!
The three-time Oscar nominee, whose thriller The Tourist with Angelina Jolie hits theaters next Friday, adds he already feels as if he's wed to the French model/actress, 37.
"I never found myself needing that piece of paper," he says. "Marriage is really from soul to soul, heart to heart. You don't need somebody to say, okay you're married."
That being said, Depp admits he'd be willing to take the plunge, "if Vanessa wanted to get hitched."
For now, the twosome are looking forward to spending the holidays relaxing with their kids Lily-Rose, 11, and Jack, 8.
On the agenda: "Sleeping, sleeping and playing with a lot of toys with my son," says the actor. "Hanging out with the kiddies."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite