Jolie-Pitt Kids Tell Dad Brad: "Get Mommy a Ring!"
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 13
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
In an interview with "CBS Sunday Morning" (airing Jan. 29), the Academy Award nominee says his six children are begging him to propose to "In the Land of Blood and Honey" director Jolie, 36.
"We're getting a lot of pressure from the kids," Pitt, 48, says. "It means something to them."
Pitt admits he hasn't "been very good" at explaining why he and Jolie have put marriage on hold since first becoming a couple in 2005. "We will someday. We will," Pitt promises. "That's a great idea."
When his brood of six -- Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and Knox and Vivienne, 3 -- asked him to "get mommy a ring," Pitt vowed: "Okay, I will! I will."
The "Moneyball" and "Tree of Life" actor adds that he's always been mindful of his children's desires -- especially when it pertains to his busy work schedule.
"You have less time to spend on a project," Pitt explains. "You come home and you're Dad. You're much more conscious of how much time you give to a production."
Pitt's full interview on "CBS Sunday Morning" airs Jan. 29.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite