Jolie-Pitt Kids Tell Dad Brad: "Get Mommy a Ring!"
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 13
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- Jon Stewart on Fox Commentator's Brave Stance Against the Pope (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:37:11 AM
- Banksy mural fetches $209K at California auctionMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:30:59 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look Deal
In an interview with "CBS Sunday Morning" (airing Jan. 29), the Academy Award nominee says his six children are begging him to propose to "In the Land of Blood and Honey" director Jolie, 36.
"We're getting a lot of pressure from the kids," Pitt, 48, says. "It means something to them."
Pitt admits he hasn't "been very good" at explaining why he and Jolie have put marriage on hold since first becoming a couple in 2005. "We will someday. We will," Pitt promises. "That's a great idea."
When his brood of six -- Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and Knox and Vivienne, 3 -- asked him to "get mommy a ring," Pitt vowed: "Okay, I will! I will."
The "Moneyball" and "Tree of Life" actor adds that he's always been mindful of his children's desires -- especially when it pertains to his busy work schedule.
"You have less time to spend on a project," Pitt explains. "You come home and you're Dad. You're much more conscious of how much time you give to a production."
Pitt's full interview on "CBS Sunday Morning" airs Jan. 29.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite