Jolie-Pitt Kids Tell Dad Brad: "Get Mommy a Ring!"
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 13
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
In an interview with "CBS Sunday Morning" (airing Jan. 29), the Academy Award nominee says his six children are begging him to propose to "In the Land of Blood and Honey" director Jolie, 36.
"We're getting a lot of pressure from the kids," Pitt, 48, says. "It means something to them."
Pitt admits he hasn't "been very good" at explaining why he and Jolie have put marriage on hold since first becoming a couple in 2005. "We will someday. We will," Pitt promises. "That's a great idea."
When his brood of six -- Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and Knox and Vivienne, 3 -- asked him to "get mommy a ring," Pitt vowed: "Okay, I will! I will."
The "Moneyball" and "Tree of Life" actor adds that he's always been mindful of his children's desires -- especially when it pertains to his busy work schedule.
"You have less time to spend on a project," Pitt explains. "You come home and you're Dad. You're much more conscious of how much time you give to a production."
Pitt's full interview on "CBS Sunday Morning" airs Jan. 29.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite