Jon Voight: Hollywood Should 'Be Afraid' of Jolie-Pitt Kids
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- 'True Detective' Season Finale: Darkness, Yeah-uhMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:02:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on Twitter
Are Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt really raising the next generation of Academy Award winners? According to Jolie's father, Jon Voight, that might not be too far-fetched.
Voight, 73, tells E! Online he has a feeling that the six Jolie-Pitt kids will follow in their parents' footsteps and become actors when they grow up. "I have no doubt," he says.
According to Voight, the globe-trotting siblings -- Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and twins, Vivienne and Knox, 3 -- are a force to be reckoned with.
"Hollywood should be afraid of them!" he explains. "These guys are really something."
Should any of the Jolie-Pitt children choose to pursue a different profession, Voight will stand behind them. "I try to give them support as Brad and Angie do," he says. "They really let these kids be who they are."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite