Jon Voight: Hollywood Should 'Be Afraid' of Jolie-Pitt Kids
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Are Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt really raising the next generation of Academy Award winners? According to Jolie's father, Jon Voight, that might not be too far-fetched.
Voight, 73, tells E! Online he has a feeling that the six Jolie-Pitt kids will follow in their parents' footsteps and become actors when they grow up. "I have no doubt," he says.
According to Voight, the globe-trotting siblings -- Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and twins, Vivienne and Knox, 3 -- are a force to be reckoned with.
"Hollywood should be afraid of them!" he explains. "These guys are really something."
Should any of the Jolie-Pitt children choose to pursue a different profession, Voight will stand behind them. "I try to give them support as Brad and Angie do," he says. "They really let these kids be who they are."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite