Jon Voight: Hollywood Should 'Be Afraid' of Jolie-Pitt Kids
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After Hospitalization
Are Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt really raising the next generation of Academy Award winners? According to Jolie's father, Jon Voight, that might not be too far-fetched.
Voight, 73, tells E! Online he has a feeling that the six Jolie-Pitt kids will follow in their parents' footsteps and become actors when they grow up. "I have no doubt," he says.
According to Voight, the globe-trotting siblings -- Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and twins, Vivienne and Knox, 3 -- are a force to be reckoned with.
"Hollywood should be afraid of them!" he explains. "These guys are really something."
Should any of the Jolie-Pitt children choose to pursue a different profession, Voight will stand behind them. "I try to give them support as Brad and Angie do," he says. "They really let these kids be who they are."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite