Jonah Hill, Ali Hoffman Reportedly Split
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Michael Kovac/.10 of 13
- Photo: Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Jonah Hill and Ali Hoffman have reportedly put an end to their nine-month romance.
Dating since January, the "Moneyball" star, 28, and Hoffman, 24, whose dad is Hollywood legend Dustin Hoffman, have called it quits, a source tells Us Weekly.
Earlier this year, the New York Post's gossip section, Page Six, reported that Hill had been close to the Hoffman family for quite some time before becoming romantically involved with Ali (whose mother, Lisa, is Dustin's second wife). Ali's father helped discover Hill when he was still in high school: Dustin helped him get his first big break with his role in the film "I Heart Huckabees" (Hill reportedly attended Crossroads High School in Santa Monica, Calif., with Dustin's kids, including Ali.). Hill was even "in Hawaii over the holidays with the Hoffman clan," a source told the paper at the time.
Prior to stepping out with Hoffman, Hill dated high school pal Jordan Klein for several years. The pair ended their long-term relationship in October 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite