Jonah Hill, Ali Hoffman Reportedly Split
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Michael Kovac/.10 of 13
- Photo: Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Mark Ruffalo Tweets Pics From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:39:00 AM
- Ratings: 'The Voice' Hits Low, But Still Tops Night for NBCMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- HBO Co-Producing J.K. Rowling's 'The Casual Vacancy' Miniseries With BBCMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Mark Ruffalo Tweets Pics From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set (Photos)
Jonah Hill and Ali Hoffman have reportedly put an end to their nine-month romance.
Dating since January, the "Moneyball" star, 28, and Hoffman, 24, whose dad is Hollywood legend Dustin Hoffman, have called it quits, a source tells Us Weekly.
Earlier this year, the New York Post's gossip section, Page Six, reported that Hill had been close to the Hoffman family for quite some time before becoming romantically involved with Ali (whose mother, Lisa, is Dustin's second wife). Ali's father helped discover Hill when he was still in high school: Dustin helped him get his first big break with his role in the film "I Heart Huckabees" (Hill reportedly attended Crossroads High School in Santa Monica, Calif., with Dustin's kids, including Ali.). Hill was even "in Hawaii over the holidays with the Hoffman clan," a source told the paper at the time.
Prior to stepping out with Hoffman, Hill dated high school pal Jordan Klein for several years. The pair ended their long-term relationship in October 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite